Vehicle vinyl wrap describes the automotive aftermarket practice of completely or partially covering a vehicle's original paint with a vinyl wrap of a different color, and sometimes the same color with a differing finish like a gloss, matte or clear protective layer. Other terms used to refer to vehicle vinyl wrap are car wrap, paint wrap, color change wrap, vehicle graphics and paint protection film.
Why should you wrap your car?
- Cost (cheaper than paint)
- Resale value (original paint under the wrap)
- Installation time (takes less time than painting)
- Protection (protecting factory paint)
- Easy maintenance (easy to maintain and wash)
- Long lasting and safe removal